Business Analyst- Insurance sector
Posted on May 4, 2021 by ARM (Advanced Resource Managers)
Business Analyst- Insurance
Permanent Full time
Up to £62k basic + benefits
On-site + WFH
My client is a leading global service provider who are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with strong knowledge of the insurance sector and ideally with London Markets or Pricing experience to work on site at their end client in London on a full time permanent basis.
Business Analyst Job Description:
We are looking for an experienced insurance sector Business Analyst with knowledge of London Markets or Pricing ideally.
- Must have at least 3+ years of BA experience in the insurance sector, with strong knowledge of the BA life cycle and standard deliverables.
- Good level of Insurance domain understanding - Mandatory
- Good level of London Markets experience- Preferable
- Responsible for creating the core BA project deliverables - ie Business Requirement Documentation, as-is/to-be process mapping
- Must be an engaging and dynamic individual able to engage stakeholders and lead and run workshops
- Must be able to capture requirements, write user stories and manage a backlog of epics, features and user stories.
- Must be able analyse, facilitate, model, and organise information in order to reconcile conflicts, elicit requirements and distinguish solution ideas from business needs.
- Must be able to conduct prioritisation exercises with the business for requirements backlog.
- Must be able to create test cases and manage UAT cycles with the business.
- Must be a self-starter and independent worker as this is effectively a singleton role. This will be a stand-alone project so will be expected to manage and drive forward quite independently.
- Must be able to liaise with third party vendors in the interest of the Client organisation.
- Technical understanding regarding data models, database design and data migration
- Help the project meet schedule, business and budget objectives.