Technical Support Engineer - Home devices, TVs, Set-Top Boxes, Blu-Ray consoles, Games Consoles
Posted on May 4, 2021 by Intega IT
Technical Support Engineers CONTRACT required to join Global technology group within their video on demand (VOD) team.
We are looking for support technicians who build and maintain the physical infrastructure associated with hosting devices and in-lab appliances.
You will be following defined operating procedures to extend, populate and maintain the lab spaces that contain TVs, Set-Top Boxes, Blu-Ray consoles, Games Consoles, Streaming Sticks, control appliances and their associated hardware components such as power distribution units, cameras and Infra-Red blasters.
Some of the key responsibilities are:
- Perform Living Room Device, Servers and Network systems installation and configurations
- Perform hardware diagnostics and troubleshoot all Systems hardware and Network related problems
- Perform intermediate level Linux OS troubleshooting
- Perform intermediate level Network configuration troubleshooting
- Perform replacement of internal and external hardware parts of Living Room Devices, Servers and Network devices
- Maintain a high level of service reliability by prioritizing resolution of trouble tickets efficiently
- Work with multiple internal teams (Infrastructure Development and Software teams) and be a good team player
- Passionate about IT infrastructure and hardware
- Basic knowledge of System hardware, A/V technologies or Network devices
- Have a basic understanding of IT Systems and/or Network concepts
- Having troubleshooting experience is a plus
- Good written & verbal communication and team player skills
- Basic knowledge of Data centers and lab services
- Must be capable of lifting 20kgs
For full details please contact Katie Collins