Posted on May 4, 2021 by Triad Resourcing
Based at client locations, working remotely with a base office in Godalming or Milton Keynes.
£40000 - £65000 PER ANNUM + COMPANY BENEFITS.
Looking for your next Business Analyst role where you can progress your skills and career as part of an Agile team using the latest technologies? Triad offers this and more. Join our team and you will get fantastic opportunities to work on client projects around the UK, for a growing business that believes in training and your personal development.
- Agile Delivery.
- Strong stakeholder management.
As a Business Analyst, you will work with us on numerous projects, often several projects in a single year. We work with a huge variety of different clients which means you will have the opportunity to learn a new domain with every project, whether that's party-political funding, chartered surveying, wholesale logistics, criminal justice, financial services, renewable energy, or national security. Within an established consultancy with a flat management structure, you will have the opportunity to contribute to our business strategy and direction, gaining recognition for your work and being treated as an individual, not a number.
Our clients and projects use the latest technologies, so you will gain exposure to cloud engineering, containerisation and the latest tooling and frameworks as you work within small Agile teams. The environment we foster at Triad allows you to diversify your skills and adapt to new opportunities whilst retaining a specialism that you want to excel at.
BA Core Requirements:
- Approximately 3 to 6 + years' of Full time Business Analysis experience.
- Be able to define the scope of work including estimation of business value and cost.
- Demonstrate effective requirements, gathering and engineering, process definition, and business rules elicitation.
- Collaborating closely with a product owner.
- Working with a product owner to prioritise backlogs.
- Experience of working within an agile environment, MVP, sprints, user stories, epics.
- Evidence the use of a variety of techniques and methods for analysing and documenting businesses and systems.
- Be comfortable working with business sponsors and senior stakeholders.
- Solid experience of full life cycle software development in either or both Agile and Waterfall.
- Be able to provide evidence of analytical thinking and methodical problem-solving skills in a software delivery environment.
Triad defines, designs, and delivers digital solutions, working alongside customers to understand their businesses and technology challenges. Drawing on 30 years of experience in the toughest of environments to identify the right solutions, we have a track record of success that spans the public, private and third sectors. Our consultative style produces a partnership and teamwork approach that ensures our clients' needs are met and projects are a success.
Providing premier consultancy and software development services, Triad is an ambitious and vibrant organisation. We have built a culture that we believe to be unique. By joining Triad, you will have a real opportunity to make a difference.
- 25 days holiday + public holidays.
- Travel expenses to/from client site (in most cases).
- Daily site allowance - up to £1750 pro-rata per annum (conditions apply).
- Company pension scheme with up to 5% matched contribution.
- 4 x salary death in service benefit.
- Critical illness cover.
- Refer a friend - £3,000 (paid on completion of successful candidate's probation period).
- BUPA healthcare.
- Dental cover (dependant on grade).
- Mobile phone (choice of iPhone/Android).
- Perkbox benefits (free cinema tickets, free Nero coffee).
- Provide you with the independence to deliver your objectives and the scope to shape your career.
- Support your ambition to learn with access to class-based, and on the job training as well as self-learning opportunities.
- Provide you with a continuous supply of diverse and exciting new opportunities that match and extend your skills, expanding your experience and building your career.
If this role is of interest to you, or you would like more information, please contact Laura Waddy, or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion, or belief. Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Agency for this permanent position.
Triad Group Plc is a signatory of the Tech Talent Charter aiming for greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles. In addition, as a Disability Confident Committed employer, our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for any role.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£38k - £40k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£375 - £425 Daily
£350 - £400 Daily
£30k - £40k Annual
£16 - £16 Hourly