Risk and issues PMO Manager
Posted on May 4, 2021 by Hays Specialist Recruitment
Risk and Issues PMO Manager | 3 months| Remote| £350- £375 per Day (Inside IR35)
Your new company
Our government sector client is looking for a Risk and Issues PMO Manager specialist to join their team on an extremely fast moving project.
Your new role
- Maintaining the Risk Management Strategy and plans for effective Risk Management in accordance with best practice, Departmental policy and the complexity of the change initiative.
- Responsible for facilitating the identification, analysis and monitoring of PD Risks and Issues. Plans the periodic reporting of risk and adhoc PD Risk and Issues reports to meet changing customer demands. Undertakes qualitative and quantitative risk analysis, as required by Governance bodies. Establish and maintains the Risk, Issues and Assumptions database and register(s) for the change initiative(s).
- Ensures compliance with, and plans the continuous improvement of, PD Risk and Issues strategies, processes and procedures within change initiatives or sub-organisation(s).
- Provision of effective and efficient advice on PD Risks and Issues to Project/Programme Managers and senior leaders. Develop a programme of regular risk and issue reviews with key stakeholders. Point of professional knowledge and expertise on PD Risk and Issue Management for their suborganisation. Supports the business in identifying appropriate strategies for dealing with Risk and Issues.
What you'll need to succeed
- Significant experience of interacting with risk and issues.
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Management of Risk Practitioner
- Must have worked within a government organisation
What you'll get in return
- 3 month contract
- £350- £375 per Day (Inside IR35)
- Remote working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.