DevOps/Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Posted on May 4, 2021 by J & C Associates Ltd
We are IT Recruitment Specialists partnered with a prestigious Global Consultancy who require a DevOps/Cloud Infrastructure Engineer for one of their Private sector Clients based with Worthing (remote at present).
- IR35 - This role is Outside of IR35
The successful candidate will work in a DevOps team building, deploying and supporting a strategic Kubernetes-based service in AWS where observability, availability, performance and scalability are vital.
This role encompasses the continuous improvement and maintenance of a distributed system using strict Infrastructure as Code principles as well as the operational support of the production environment.
The role suits individuals with demonstrable expertise in:
1. Linux systems administration in AWS
2. DevOps - especially CI/CD, Kubernetes and Terraform
3. Docker and Kubernetes (or EKS)
- Linux systems administration, security and networking
- Agile (Scrum, Kanban, etc) & DevOps
- AWS, Continuous Integration and IAC (Terraform, Packer, etc)
- Docker and Kubernetes (or EKS)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- JVM languages, NodeJS or Go
- AWS, Hashicorp and Linux certification
All candidates will be required to gain Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS)
clearance upon joining and also undergo SC clearance at a later date.
If you are interested in this position and would like to learn more please send through your CV and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Please note, candidates are often Shortlisted within 48 hours.