IT Project Manager- Charity
Posted on May 4, 2021 by eTech Partners
My client, are a London based Charity and they are looking to recruit a Project Manager to join them to work on a large scale systems transformation programme on a fixed term basis.
This role will be a 6-month rolling FTC.
Experience in delivering project in the following would be beneficial.
- Integration Service Layer
- Single Sign On
- Webservice Security Model
- Experience using Prince2 and Agile development methodologies eg, SCRUM
- Experience in defining and reviewing business processes.
- Good spoken and written communication and collaboration skills.
Your key responsibilities as a Project Manager will be:
- Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan that embraces all elements of the project.
- Managing the project or bid to ensure all milestones and objectives are achieved.
- Mentoring and coaching our delivery teams on agile Project Management principles and practice and providing oversight when necessary
- Evolving our methodology, creating and maintaining documented guidelines for project management to support the successful delivery of projects.
- Management of complex stakeholder groups.
My Client is looking to recruit ASAP. If you are interested in the above role, please send your CV in Word format.