Server Engineer - Tomcat
Posted on May 4, 2021 by Logix Resourcing
Server Infrastructure Engineer required with a wide technical background to support end-user devices to server and storage infrastructure.
In additionally this role will need to support the web based services in IIS/Tomcat supporting HTML. It is a primary function of this role to ensure the server and storage platforms are kept fully up to date with patches and software revisions as well as ensuring the PSN compliance status of the Slough systems. The engineer will ensure that systems monitoring is maintained and alerts are actioned in a timely manner.
1. Must have 2 years providing 3rd line technical support.
2. Has two years' experience in an ITIL compliant support role.
3. Must have worked on Virtualised Server platforms.
4. Strong end user device/Server and Storage skills.
5. Citrix skills in desktop and application provisioning
6. Good Web skills in IIS/Tomcat with HTML.
7. Adaptable to change and new requirements.
8. Eye for detail and quality.
9. Self-motivated, proactive with a can do attitude.
10. Well-developed written and oral communication skills.
It is a vital requirement that you have experience in Web IIS/Tomcat and HTML.