Customer Success Manager (French-speaking)
Posted on May 4, 2021 by Salt
Customer Success Manager - French-Speaking
A growing technology business with a leading SaaS product, this company is expanding rapidly across Europe. Their pioneering SaaS technology is used by an ever-expanding list of global customers. This company offers a fast-paced start-up working environment with excellent opportunities for personal development and career progression.
Having undergone considerable growth in their customer base, a new opening has arisen for a Customer Success Manager with fluency in French to work as a trusted advisor and relationship manager with a portfolio of key accounts.
The Customer Success Manager is a key role in the business, responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction:
- Responsible for a large and varied portfolio of customers across Europe, ensuring that each customer is gaining value from the product
- Engage in consultative and meaningful conversations with customers to encourage product adoption and influence future lifetime value
- Relationship management: proactively address customer queries and issues and escalate to other teams where relevant
- Review meetings, creating roadmaps, working with internal marketing teams to create content for customers
- Identify ways to improve services and feedback product suggestions internally
The Customer Success Manager will most likely bring the following skills and experience:
- Some experience in a customer-facing role such as customer support, account management, customer success, client services or inside sales (we welcome applications from those currently in another role such as sales or customer support who now want to transition to their first customer success role)
- A "customer first" mindset with the ability to build relationships with a range of different stakeholders within your portfolio
- Passionate about customer success!
- Fluency in French
- Bachelor's Degree from a recognised university required