BI Team Lead - Oracle 12c - ETL - PL/SQL - London
Posted on May 4, 2021 by Nexere Consulting Limited
BI Team Lead - Oracle 12c - ETL - PL/SQL - London. My client are looking for a Data & Business Intelligence Team Leader to join our Data & Business Intelligence team currently working on several business-critical projects positioning data. This role combines hands-on development in one of our technical disciplines, alongside direct management of a team of multi-skilled data engineers delivering key programmes and projects.
- Performed a lead role in successfully delivering data focussed solutions using ETL and BI tools having been part of an Agile development team
- Excellent organisation and communication skills and demonstrate the ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time through to resolution.
- Been in a team management/leader or mentoring position responsible for the development of team members through holding regular review meetings, setting personal objectives and career development plans.
- The ability to inspire and motivate to bring the best out of individuals and as a team through coaching and sharing technical knowledge.
- Highly organised with excellent time management to successfully balance both project development tasks alongside daily management activity.
- Acting as escalation point for out of hours deployments or production issues and being a part of an overnight support rota
- Experience of delivering secure BI solutions in a cloud environment
- Knowledge/experience of Snowflake and or the aptitude to understand this technology
- Strong understanding of streaming technologies such as AWS DMS, Kafka or Golden Gate to enable Real Time analytics
- Experience of collaborating with Business Analysts, BI Architects and users gathering requirements and delivering these into a BI platform.
- Knowledge of introducing and implementing BI Data Governance processes across the organisation.
- Building, enhancing and supporting data warehouse solutions with ETL/ELT and BI tools using Oracle 12c &19c databases
- Understanding and experience of Kimball dimensional modelling techniques
- Excellent knowledge of PL/SQL including development of packages and procedures with robust error handling