Posted on May 4, 2021 by Lawrence Harvey
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Bonus + Benefits
One of the most innovative UK Life Sciences organization are looking to bring in an IT Specialist to join their growing operations team and manage their IT Infrastructure as they continue to expand internationally and revolutionize the healthcare industry. The role will encapsulate the crucial areas of IT and help provide the wider business with critical infrastructure support.
You will be integral in ensuring the overall technology infrastructure is able to function at the high levels necessary for the organization to succeed. Being the IT expert, you will be providing hardware and software expertise to key stakeholders in the organization.
What you will do:
- Provide advice and assistance on all IT operations including, systems, security tools, apps, and Servers.
- Enable the business to be agile through innovative IT solutions and techniques.
- Be the subject matter expert for MAS OSX, Windows, and other operation systems.
- Set up and manage scalable IT infrastructure and software for the global organization.
What you will have:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start up environment, prioritizing takes as and when they come up.
- High level knowledge of IT system including Networks, platforms, databases, and infrastructures.
- A track record of delivering for key stakeholders enabling the wider organization to meet crucial targets and deadlines.
Want to be part of one of the most innovative organization within a constantly evolving industry then please apply above!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £30k Annual
£35.7k - £38.9k Annual
£23k - £27k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£60k - £65k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual